Friday, March 27, 2009

Now what am I supposed to do?

Soo, Winter Quarter ended for me on Tuesday and until the grades come out at the end of the month, I'm happy thinking that I'll get the grades I hope for.

As it stands, I don't have to worry about reading, writing or studying at all until I go back. Which is nice. Believe me, I'm enjoying not having to worry about what assignments are due or what exams I'll be taking. The problem is... what am I supposed to do until school starts up again?

I'M BORED!

Yeah I've got work but that's over with once I get home. I even kinda miss having to get up at 8 in the morning, get ready, and worry about once again getting a decent parking spot. Until then, well I guess I can put up with more free time that is also stress free. The good kind of stress mind you.

Spring Quarter starts on April sixth and I've had my schedule set for about a month now.

Those classes would be:
English 102: English Composition II
English 246: American Literature WWI - Present
History 137: American History Civil War - Present

I got most of my books today (still need two more, one for each English class), and by the looks of it, I'll be doing a lot more reading this quarter. A lot more. Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

KaTrina said...

I still find it weird that you're going to be in school until June while I'll be done by the end of April :-p

Janice Head said...

What??? Still no math? One might think you are snubbing the math department!