Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not Dead. Here's Proof!

I'm back in school, and I've already finished week 1. I don't think I went over my class schedule, so here it is

Japanese Second Quarter 9:10 - 10:10 MTWT
Archaeology 11:30 - 12:30 MTWT
Creative Writing 12:40 - 2:50 MW

Japanese 122 - Picking up where I left off with Japanese 121, we're learning three kanji a day and there are no more romaji. Kanji is essentially the Japanese version of a word, and Romaji is the English phonetic equivalent meant to help those who can't read hiragana or katakana. Which I can

Anthropology 204: Archaeology - This will be my fourth time taking a class with this professor. No, we're not looking for lost treasure or trying to find hidden civilizations. This is a class for what is known as Anthropological Archaeology. We'll be learning about the major concepts, theories and methods to help understand our past.

Creative Writing - Duh. It's going to be awesome. It's two hours, but it's only on Monday and Wednesday. Obviously I'm most excited about this class because I'll finally have a reason to write: Grades. Oh, and the money I get for getting good grades. It's like I'm being paid to write, so I better do it while I can. I also can't wait to really learn and gain more confidence in my writing abilities. Maybe then I'll stop holding myself back from just writing when I want to!

Anyway, this was longer than I'd intended it to be, and I'm going to bed. Sleeping is likely to follow, but I can't promise myself anything.

5 comments:

KaTrina said...

I wish that was my schedule...Or at least that I could take only 3 classes lol

SuzanSayz said...

Three classes? Is that a full schedule?

Kelly said...

Yeah, Jap122 and Anth204 are Monday through Thursday an hour a day, and the Eng236 is two hours every Monday and Wednesday.

That's not accounting for when it gets really busy at work and I'm gone from 8:45AM to 11:30PM Monday through Thursday.

Jen A. said...

They must be 4 credit classes?? Fun classes!

Lisa Christine said...

So how did your short story turn out the other day?

I am sure it was amazing.