Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When did that get there?

In May of last year, I started another blog where I would put the stories I would be working on during summer vacation. That... kind of happened? I put what is essentially dialogue outline, and a more fleshed out version of part of that dialogue. After that, nothing. For months there were those two posts collecting dust and falling to the bottom of whatever "Blog Suggestion" (or whatever you may call them) sidebars they were in.

Not anymore!

Behold! My resuscitated literary blog! Stranger and Fiction!

Thanks to my Creative Writing class I'll actually be writing! And whatever I write will go right in there. I may even put in some of my thoughts on the short stories and poems I've read. Poetry can be a very effective way to paint a very full and beautiful picture with just a few words, and everybody should be able to enjoy it. I really do think I've been blessed to be so easily able to discern and translate literature.

I hope that people check out my other blog and let me know what they think. A writer will go nowhere without the opinions of others. Yeah, I just came up with that :P

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I can't wait to read your stuff!

SuzanSayz said...

Here's to Kelly's new literary blog. May it not suffer in oblivion!