Monday, May 11, 2009

You don't mess around with Jim either

"Hey, thanks again for bringing me here Pops. I'm really happy that you think I'm ready for it."
"Ready? Son, you ain't never gonna be 'ready' for something like this. I'm gettin' you prepared."
"Yeah, sure Pops. Let's just get inside already."

"Say Pops, who's that over there?"
"Hmm? Oh, that's Bad Bad Leroy Brown. He's actually the baddest man in the whole damn town. Yeah, you don't wanna mess with him... he'll kill you."
"For messin' with him!?!?"
"Naw, naw... no, he'll just kill you. 'S'what he does... 's'like a hobby. Says it 'relieves stress'."
"You've talked to him?"
"Son, nobody talks to Leroy if they know what's best for'm."
"Hey there Jim."
"Hey Leroy."
"I thought you said-"
"I know what I said, Son. You need to brush up on your Croce."

3 comments:

KaTrina said...

while it was amusing, it didnt make sense to me at the end...maybe im just dumb.

SuzanSayz said...

Um, I think this one is a stinker Kelly. Better luck next time.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Well I got it...