Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inspiring Placeholder

"Like a slow burn, the days pass by. Knowing and lovingly embracing one another to create our past, our memories, and our lives."

It's a bit fluffy and saccharine to be sure, but I like it. I just felt like writing something you'd see on one of those Mary Englebright calenders with ~Anonymous after it. Only it's not anonymous, because I wrote it. So it'd have a ~Kelly Sorenson after it instead.

Just like this blog should have more posts in it.

3 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Well seeing as how I have bought her calenders for at least the last ten years. Who knows? Maybe there will some day be one with a Kelly Sorenson quote among my collection.

David said...

lisa loves mary engelbright

Heidi D said...

I got blisters on me fingers!
~Stewie Griffin