Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chances are you won't find these funny...

A deadly standoff between a Soviet KGB agent and an American spy!
"Daspitanya, comrade."
"Eww, don't spit on me!"
"That's, that's not what that-"
"I know that's not what it means, but you spit on me dude. Jeez, no wonder Soviet and American relations are in the crapper, you guys can't aspirate your P's!"

A lovely conversation with Dan McCafferty (lead singer of Nazareth... yes, I know they just did a cover)
"Love is like a flame that burns when it's hot."
"Wow. You have a lot of similes for love don't you?"
"Love is like a toaster pastry that burns when it's hot."
"That get progressively worse, apparently."
"Love is like a pogo stick when you can't hop."
"My point exactly."
"Love is like evidence planted by a cop."
"Okay, I'm leaving now.
"Love is like a flu-"
"I am walking away!"

We're not quite sure what it was the cup loved, but it's certainly dead.
























(But my friends and I think they're hilarious :)

2 comments:

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I chuckled. Must have a sick sense of humor too ;p

Andrew Brinkerhoff said...

What did that cup love...?