Saturday, December 12, 2009

Something about that song...

Whenever I hear the Cheers theme song, I just feel... better. The only reason for this that I can think of is that my parents watched it and I just heard it all the time growing up. So I can only come to the conclusion that I was a happy child.

It makes staying up until two in the morning to watch episodes of Cheers worth it.

I don't know quite why I stopped churning out blog posts, but the school quarter ending likely had a lot to do with it. I have more ideas for blog posts, and some old ones that I just haven't been able to get onto the digital page.

Maybe Sunday when I'm not working at the Sunday brunch!

4 comments:

Jen A. said...

I LOVE cheers. I like the old ones with Diane the best. Yay for a new post!!

David said...

never seen cheers!

SuzanSayz said...

DAVID!!!! Were you raised in a BARN?!?!?!?
That makes me happy that something that dad and I watched, resonated so nicely in the mix of your childhood memories. Jen is right of course. The good Cheers were the ones with Diane. We watched only one season after Kirsti Ally cane on to relace Shelly Long, but it had definitely jumped the shark by then.

Jen A. said...

lol~ maybe David's parents never let him stay up after the 10 o'clock news. I always watched it with my Grandma and before that... we watched Lawrence Welk.