Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ahem...

May I have your attention please?

Grades for CBC are given to students on the 18th, but I have an in at CBC so I got my grades earlier. Like five minutes ago earlier :) I'm very happy with what I've got though I still haven't gotten my History grade yet. I'm willing to bet it'll easily clear the 3.0 mark.

Like the 3.7 that I got in my Psychology class! That's an A people! I think the last time I got an A in anything was either Band in 6th grade (honestly, it takes a lot to get anything worse in Band) or any gym class I had.

Not as impressive when compared to my Psych grade, I got a 3.1 in my Political Science class. That's a B right? Somewhere in the vicinity at least? Still, it's something I never thought I would see when it comes to academics.

Like I said though, my History grades have yet to be turned in so I don't know what my average will turn out to be. I'm going to push my luck and venture a guess that my average will turn out to be around 3.5 or maybe even 3.6. After all, my History teacher really liked me and he said that influences the grades he gives. Couple that with the fact that I was already getting a good grade in that class and, well... duh?

Still, it's great, awesome, fantastic, unbelievable, "Why you couldn't have done this in high school I'll never know." to know that I did it, and I did it well.

The funny thing is, the classes I'm taking next quarter are where my strengths lie. Namely English 101 and Literature 275, aka the Lord of the Rings class. So I see no reason my average shouldn't increase :D

I'm also taking Biological Anthropology but I'm really excited for that class and that's a really big factor for me. I can't wait to go back to school!

Disclaimer: The Kelly Michael Sorenson who wrote this blog is, has been, and always will be the same Kelly Michael Sorenson you have always known, seen and/or spoken to. Any reports or rumors involving alien abduction/alteration/replacement, positive effects stemming from head trauma, or general bait and switch tactics are patently untrue and should be regarded as such.

Thank You.

8 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I guess all I have to say is, LET THE BRAGGING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

KaTrina said...

I really like the disclaimer.

Heidi D said...

I am glad you put in the disclaimer, I was about to call America's most wanted. Good jorb Kelly!

Unknown said...

way to go kelly! that's better than i did this semester in school

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I'm with Heidi, but I think that the disclaimer is just the type of thing that the aliens WOULD say if they'd abducted/altered/replaced him...

Congrats, Kelly! That's awesome!!

Janice Head said...

That is awesome! And you earned every point. Well done.

Unknown said...

Sorenson,

Hey how's it going man? I just talked to your brother on facebook and he gave me the link to your blog. I was trying to find you on facebook, but no luck there. So I'm going to be in Kennewick, we should hang out. My email is benszendre@gmail.com, or you can call me at 509-260-0765.

KaTrina said...

P.S. I'm way ahead on blog posts.