Tuesday, December 23, 2008

As if that wasn't enough

I got a text from my friend yesterday telling me that my History grade was finally turned in and the impact it had on my cumulative GPA. I knew that I would get a good grade in the class based on the strength of the papers I turned in, but I was little worried about how my mid-term and final would affect it.

Like the papers before, I waited too long to finally start on my mid-term and I think the most appropriate word for the quality of it would be rushed. With my final, I started on it the day I got it but it was twice as big as the mid-term and due in half the time. I should also mention these were the only times I ever opened my textbook for that class.

So I believe it's safe to say that I was a little surprised when I was told I'd gotten a 3.8 in that class and it raised my cumulative GPA to 3.53!

Do you know what that means?!

I'M AN 'A' STUDENT!!!

Disclaimers be damned, I'd like to know what I've done with the real me!

With any luck, I might be getting my car back today too. Saturday night before last I hit a patch of ice in the roundabout near my house and ran my car into the curb (I didn't jump it as I wasn't going fast enough. I was barely going 10 MPH). My front right wheel got smushed into the back of the wheel well. It wasn't my fault even though everybody seems to think it was.

But hey, who cares right? I'm getting good grades! I'm going to keep it that way too.

3 comments:

KaTrina said...

Rushed, huh? Not procrastinated? lol

Lisa Christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

SuzanSayz said...

I am so proud Kelly! I finally have a real A student. Hopefully this means that you won't be cleaning up other peoples messes for the rest of your life!!!!!