Monday, December 8, 2008

Something we have in common

This isn't so much a post as it is a knee jerk reaction that I think the people who read my blog should see.

So without further ado (aside from that sentence(and that line in parentheses(and that one (and that one

14 HOURS LATER

anyway

President Elect, Barack Obama, owns a Zune!

Take THAT you elitist bastards with your stupid iPod's and iPhones that can't call anybody (iPod Touch), the most powerful man in the free world is smart enough to choose the superior product!

I bet you're sorry you elected him now aren't you! :P

3 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Zune Wi-Fi Sync
+
Zune MixView
+
Zune The Social
=
Epic WIN!

And even if it didn't, iTards would still suck.

SuzanSayz said...

Um, GO Obama?

Heidi D said...

I want one! I want one! I do I really do! And a pony!!!