Friday, September 12, 2008

This'll be quick.

I went out and bought this...
This is one
of the many
manga volumes
that I buy.

Believe it or not,
this post is
not about
manga.

I guess you
could consider
yourself lucky
that I'm not
going to go
into detail
about this
particular
series.

I guess...





What this post is really about, is this...


















See that? Well duh, of course the Canadian price is higher and the UK price is lower. But...























Well that's not the same now is it?

Oh but it gets better. Well, not really...















Yeah...

Dear Canada,

We never liked you, and this isn't helping.

Sincerely,
The Economy

2 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Poor, Poor Canada... It's all payback for Celine Dion!!

KaTrina said...

Thats amusing.