Saturday, January 3, 2009

♪♫This is how we go to school♪♫

I'm going back to school on Monday and since I want to be presentable, I went and got a haircut. I also did some clothes shopping for Christmas and I really like what I got. Then it occurred to me that I might want to record this momentous occasion for posterity... sort of. Anyway, I took pictures so here ya go!


See how casual I look?


See how relaxed I am?


I think I prefer the casual look though.


And this is how I'll look when I go back to school on Monday.


I'll be looking pretty freakin' cool if ya ask me.

Well that was my self indulgent post for the week. Also my third in as many days. Is that a roll I'm on or what?

7 comments:

Heidi D said...

Like the haircut. You need a lunch box though.

KaTrina said...

BWAHAHAHA.... Haircut totally makes all of your clothes look better. I told you :)

SuzanSayz said...

Kelly, you do look very nice. And I know you have to take away two points since this is coming from your mother, but I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few girls in your classes that will think the same thing.

Unknown said...

you're like the kid who gets beat up for his milk money :)

KaTrina said...

LOL!!!! ....OMG... Whose this Jennifer lady, because she's totally my new hero.

Unknown said...

i'm kelly's cousin

Janice Head said...

I was waiting for you to fall down the stairs. (Hi Jennifer) Then you would have started school with a cast.