Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He understands only too well...

Well I just got back from a late showing of The Dark Knight. To be blunt, I loved this movie. There is something I want to touch on about the movie though: The Joker is not insane. He is evil and chaos incarnate, but by no means is he insane.

He's got... a real bead on things. He knows how the world works and all he wants is for it to stop working. Yeah it's a dick move, but it's not insane. Hell, once the world broke he'd probably get bored after a few minutes and try to figure out how to break that one. Or fix it, depending on how you look at it.

Does anybody else who's seen the movie feel the same way?

I also feel kinda jipped. I stayed until after the credits and nothing happened. With a movie this big you'd think they would include some awesome tidbit about the next movie.

2 comments:

KaTrina said...

I too stayed. I felt kinda jipped too. I guess I could have warned you.



hahahahahaha my dog just ran into a wall chasing the kitten.

...Sorry. ADD.

SuzanSayz said...

Well Kelly thanks for the heads up about the credits. It's kinda embarrassing anyway cause the workers come in and start cleaning up and they just look at you like "Why the hell aren't you leaving?" Which really bugs me because they, of all people, should know that there is something at the end worth staying for.