Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kelly's MySpace Blog Grab Bag Vol. I

Date Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2008

Title: I wonder if they’d be allowed in apartments...

Body:
There's a special coming up on Discovery Channel called Dinosaurs: Return to Life?

Now I'm almost positive that if we were close to bringing dinosaurs back to life, we'd already be seeing that news just about everywhere. The fact that this special is the only link to such a scientific leap, I'm gonna say no. They won't return to life.

Imagine if they were successful though. Hell forget successful, what if they freaking nailed it? What if they went beyond just bringing dinosaurs back to life and started doing weird experiments? What if they shrunk one down to the size of a cat? You following me?

"Honey?"
"Yes dear?"
"Where's the cat?"
"He was playing with Rex wasn't he? ...oh sonuvabitch!"

Now who the hell wouldn't want a miniature T-Rex as a pet? Of course that's where Mart-A-Saurus comes in. They could de-claw your dinosaur and do something with the teeth. Remember that most carnivorous dinosaurs didn't use their teeth to chew, only to tear. So hey, all they'd need is some wet food.

You probably wouldn't need to worry about the herbivores when it came to teeth. Jeez, how awesome would that be to have a mini Brachiosaurus just hanging around in your back yard? There could be a downside though. You think rats are bad? Imagine a bunch of mini Velociraptors running around.

Hehe, I'm gonna have good dreams tonight.

Commentary: This is one of my more recent blogs as you can see. I was trying to get to my first blog post and this one just jumped out at me. Now just because I posted this just a few months ago, it doesn't mean I hadn't thought about having a miniature dinosaur as a pet long before that. I'm sure everybody has thought of that at least once, am I right? A little paludarium with some tiny Stegosaurus', Triceratops', Apatosaurus' and maybe a few of whatever those swimming dinosaurs were called.

Somebody really needs to get on that.

4 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I'm pretty sure a pet dinosaur would be the kind of pet you would keep in a cage. I wonder what it's poop would be like.

KaTrina said...

haha... i was linked.

The Donald said...

I was going to leave another comment, but now I forgot it in favor of thinking about what dino poop would look like.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.