Thursday, July 10, 2008

These are the words... those ones, right there

So I tried to start this back in April but it was two in the morning and I don't do well with anything that isn't sleeping or gaming when it's that late (or early for the farmers out there). So that's why it's July and I'm just now getting a real blog post up.

What is this blog going to be about? Honestly, I have no idea. My other blog on MySpace, which already has over 200 blogs (so get to work! :P) , is completely scattershot itself. I wax poetic, I make witty observations, complain, bitch, whine and sometimes open up with mixed results. It's all me though and that's likely how this one will turn out.

To help keep my blog populated I'll be peppering it with some of my favorite posts from my aforementioned blog, but it won't just be a simple copy and paste: I'll write a short synopsis about the post too! Y'know, how I was feeling at the time or the reason I posted it. Stuff like that. Kinda like a Director's Cut. Now doesn't that sound wonderful?

Oh yes, I can hear the collective applause emanating from beyond my monitor now... never mind... it was just the CPU fan.

Regardless,

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!

3 comments:

KaTrina said...

woot :)

The Donald said...

Nice pic jamming out in your room. And welcome to the blogger world! Well, this blogger world, as opposed to the myspace blogger world.

Lisa Christine said...

Welcome Kelly!!!! I had told your mom before that you should start up a blog, you are such a great writer and I thought that it would be a good format for you to write and share. I am going to add you to my link list so that I can see when you have something new posted. Happy blogging!