Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All without a chair

I have my own computer now! A Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop to be precise. While I got it mainly for school, it's not limited to stuffy busy work. I've already got plenty of games on here and now that the internet is up and running on it, I'll be able to really get everything set up. Only problem is that it's not as fast as the desktop. Well, when it comes to downloading at least. Hopefully there'll be some kind of remedy for that.

Don't know what else to write so I'll just leave it at this and think of what I'm going to post about next. I've got four entries with titles that are waiting to be filled out and posted.

Soon enough.

Here are some pictures I took as I was opening it though. Very exciting.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

the cat seems to be excited too. congrats

The Donald said...

Congrats! That will be great for school. It also has Office 2007. I wonder who the awesome brother was who gave it to you?

KaTrina said...

Office 2007 EFFING ROCKS MY SOCKS lol, I love it. You should take a class on it, theres SO much more to learn about it than a lot of people know. It's great.

I also like that I can see you in the screen lol

SuzanSayz said...

Hey Kelly, way to take and then post a picture of our messy family room :B