Monday, October 13, 2008

Why didn't I think of that?




This is from xkcd.com

It's a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math and language.

Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).

Here's another!

Centrifugal Force

And another!

Duty Calls

And why not, here's another!



I'm off to Psychology 101 now. I'll be back with another post about human adaptability.

3 comments:

Janice Head said...

Kelly you must have posted those comics just for your old Aunt Janice. I especially love the James Bond one! Even today I used the term "centripetal force" in a conversation with Miranda. What a lovely coincidence!

SuzanSayz said...

Wow! That's really cool!

KaTrina said...

LOL @ your mom. I especially enjoyed the disclamer.