Monday, October 20, 2008

Maybe it's just the exhaustion typing but...

If I were immortal, I would love to watch a video of the Earth taken from outer space (not too far mind you), from the beginning to end, in super fast forward.

Watch the continents form, merge, break apart, climates change and environments shift. Witness civilizations rise and fall, spread out and take hold. The occasional nuclear explosion, both in space and on the planet, would be particularly cool. Kinda like fireworks.

If you don't think that would be cool, then the existence of your imagination has been called into question.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

That reminds me somewhat of that scene in the movie "The Time Machine" where he see's the store window rapidly change through the decades. Do you know which one I mean? If you haven't seen it, rent it! The original one at least...I never saw the remake.

KaTrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.