Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Laaame

teh siiiiigh

I know it's been fall for a few weeks now, but at least it didn't quite seem like fall. We still had mostly clear skies, warm weather, and it wasn't that cold at night... yet.

I just went to check the mail because it's usually just me that does it, and it wasn't there when I checked it when I got home from school today. Stepping outside I was met with the familiar gust of goosebumply wind.

You know how when you're in the shower, the water isn't that hot to begin with and you know it's only going to get worse? That's the feeling I got when that wind hit me. I knew that whatever warm weather we have now isn't going to last much longer, and there's nothing I can do about it.

For the first time in my life I'm not looking forward to fall and/or winter.

3 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I'm with ya...

defeet: we haz it.

KaTrina said...

I've always hated winter, so there's really no big change in the feeling for me.

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I love the fall, in fact it is my favorite time of year. I love the cool air but clear skies. I love the color that is everywhere you look. I love that Halloween comes in the fall.... Halloween is the best.
I do hate winter though,its grey, cold and miserable. I like to take a trip to someplace sunny like Vegas around Feb.sorta helps me make it through.